Thursday 17 November 2016

LET LOVE LEAD THE WAY

I don't know any other way of loving other than totally giving your heart to someone knowing very well that by loving them that much, you're also giving them the power to break you completely. But to me, that seems like the only genuine and sensible way of loving.

They tell me, I need to learn how to love with my mind and not heart. That I need to love half way. So that in case it doesn't work out, then I won't get hurt as much.. But to me,  that's not true love. I mean. Is it even possible?

I guess love in itself is a risk. Loving someone with all your heart, even though at the back of your mind, you know that things won't always be great. And that one day, the very person who promised to fight the world to keep you, may just decide to walk away. And... Yeah!

So my dear. If life gives you a chance to love, go ahead and love. Love deeply and honestly. No rules. No restrictions. Just let love lead the way.  If it works out, Praise the Lord! If it doesn't work out, Praise the Lord! Because I believe that whatever is meant to happen, will eventually happen.

#LiveLoveLaugh  #LoveChronicles

3 comments:

  1. True...whatever is meant to happen will eventually happen. I agree...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love changed the world! Love always wins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's yours shall always remain yours no matter what.

    ReplyDelete